Sunday, February 8, 2015

Welcome Back!


Excited? You better be.

Hey, guys! It's been almost a year and a lot of things have happened, but it's time to reopen the blog! We've just been assigned a new and very exciting project: The Genius Project. I'm not sure what I want to learn for the project yet, but I'm sure I'll have a great time going through this process. If only I had 10,000 hours to reach mastery of anything I do...

For the project, we are required to blog about our learning experience, so I decided it's time to come back and get into the swing of things again. You, readers, can look forward to reading and watching (yes, I will be posting some videos) the amalgamation of autonomy, mastery, and purpose in one great project!

Talk to ya soon :)
~A

P.S. Mr. M&P--Although this post has been published today (on Sunday), it was written last Tuesday when the project was assigned...Don't freak out, I already know what skill I would like to learn :D

Pic source: http://media.tumblr.com/8ef8616a4e76e3bbda3484316561a570/tumblr_inline_njgh1mUNDP1qkx4k4.gif

1 comment: